Richard Miseyko, CMP, CMM – Site Search, Inc. & XSITE
545 22nd Avenue North | St. Petersburg, FL 33704 | 727-822-4414
Richard@xsiteshow.com or Rmiseyko@tampabay.rr.com
XSITE was conceived by Richard Miseyko, CMP, CMM, President of Site Search, Inc. of St. Petersburg, FL. Richard is an industry veteran with 35 years of hotel sales experience, mostly at the director level. He began his career at The New York Hilton at Rockefeller Center in 1979 followed by positions with Hilton in Clearwater Beach, FL, Rye Brook, NY, and Baltimore, MD. He also held director position with Saddlebrook Resort Tampa, The Don CeSar on St. Petersburg Beach, FL, and Safety Harbor Resort & Spa in Clearwater, FL.
In 1998 he formed Site Search, Inc., a third party site selection company, and now represents over 35 clients securing contracts in excess of $6 million dollars annually.
While an hotelier, he actively sold to all market segments and attended hundreds of industry events and tradeshows. However, he saw the need for a different format to conduct business. Traditional tradeshows were expensive and no longer effective in producing business and, as a result, XSITE was created.
The inaugural XSITE was held February 2013 in Tallahassee, FL. It provided face to face appointments between qualified meeting planners and Florida’s top hotels, resorts, CVB’s and industry suppliers and CEU educational sessions with top industry leaders discussing the latest in trends and technology within the meeting industry.
Since that time, Birmingham, AL has been added and there are plans in development with other regions across the US.
Other industry involvement and recognition:
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Florida Society of Association Executives (FSAE)
- Tallahassee Society of Association Executives (TSAE)
Certifications, Awards & Meeting Industry Involvement
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
- Global Certificate in Meeting Management (CMM)
- 2015 FSAE Annual Conference Co-Chair
- 2012-2014 – FSAE Board of Directors
- 2012 – FSAE Sponsorship Committee Chair
- 2011-2012 – FSAE Associate Advisory Committee
- 2011 – MPI Volunteer of the Decade – Tampa Bay MPI
- 2011 – FSAE Associate Member of the Year
- 2011 – On-Line Auction Co-Chair – Tampa Bay MPI
- 2010 – September Star of the Month – Tampa Bay MPI
- 2010 & 2011 – Nominated Meeting Professional of the Year – Tampa Bay MPI
- 2010 – Chairman, MPI Southeast Educational Conference
- 2008 – SEC Auction Chairman
- 2007 – MPI Industry Leader of the Year – Tampa Bay Chapter
- 2007 – Event of the Year (SEC) – MPI Tampa Bay Chapter
- 2007 – Nominated MPI International Planner of the Year from among 24,000 members worldwide
- 2006 – Meeting Professional to Watch – Convention South Magazine
- 2006 – Chairman, MPI Southeast Educational Conference
- 2004-2006 – Statewide TONS Chairman – Florida MPI Chapters
- 2004 – MPI President’s Award – Tampa Bay Chapter
- 2003 – Voted Florida’s Most Powerful Meeting Planner – MPI SEC Conference
- 2001-2002 – Co-Chair, MPI Meetings Marketplace
- 2001 – MPI Planner of the Year – Tampa Bay Chapter
- 2000-2004 – Chairman, MPI SEC Auction Committee
- 2000 – MPI Special Events Award – Tampa Bay Chapter
- 1998-2010 – FSAE CEO Council Coordinator
- 1998-2011 – Various MPI Board of Director and Committee positions